• Keep your correspondence address, email and telephone numbers updated in the Members Login section on the website (www.csoi.org.in) for all communications or submit an updated validation data form (available on the website) at CSOI reception in Vinay Marg, Chanakyapuri.
• Members using facilities of Swimming Pool, Gym, Health Club (steam, sauna, Jacuzzi) should be in possession of their identity card. They must pay their facility subscription on time.
• Entry of guest(s) should be recorded by the member in the register kept at CSOI, Reception. Not more than eight guests are allowed on weekdays (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday) and only four on Weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) at a time to avail services of Restaurants & Bar.
• Be polite with the staff to maintain the decorum of CSOI. Keep your conversation soft, across the table in deference to other members. Please keep your cell phones on silent / vibration mode inside all facilities of CSOI.
• Wait for your turn to be seated in restaurants/bar during rush hour. You may wait in Lounge Café/Auditorium Lounge / central green lawn compound.
· Suggestion/complaint if any be written in the suggestion book at
Reception /feedback card available at the restaurant/bar.
• Please adhere to the timings of all facilities of CSOI.
• Make timely payments for annual subscription and renewal of monthly/quarterly subscription of Gym, Health Club & Swimming Pool.
· Members staying in Guest Rooms will move out of room in formal attire.
· Follow dress code (casually elegant) while entering CSOI restaurant and bar.
Shorts and Slippers are not allowed inside main building of CSOI except designated areas i.e. Health Club, Squash Court, Swimming Pool & TT. Entry to these facilities is from rear side and record of entry will be made at facility counter.
• Consuming personal liquor/smoking inside CSOI and serving to guests is totally prohibited. Food & Beverage items are not allowed to be taken out from CSOI.
• Do not make entry of excess guests in the name of other members who are not present.
• Ensure that entry of guests is made in the register kept at Reception.
• Joining of tables in bar, lounge and restaurant to sit in large groups is not allowed.
• Avoid using mobile phone and loud conversation in restaurants, lounges, bar and library. Cell phone conversation may be attended outside the facility in veranda / lounge.
|View All News|