|RAZA FOUNDATION IN COLABORATION WITH CSOI PRESENTS CLASSICAL DANCE & MUSIC PROGRAM||17-Oct-2017|
|Dos & Don'ts||18-May-2014|
• Keep your correspondence address, email and telephone numbers updated in the Members Login section on the website (www.csoi.org.in) for all communications or submit an updated validation data form (available on the website) at CSOI reception in Vinay Marg, Chanakyapuri.
• Members using facilities of Swimming Pool, Gym, Health Club (steam, sauna, Jacuzzi) should be in possession of their identity card. They must pay their facility subscription on time.
• Entry of guest(s) should be recorded by the member in the register kept at CSOI, Reception. Not more than eight guests are allowed on weekdays (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday) and only four on Weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) at a time to avail services of Restaurants & Bar.
• Be polite with the staff to maintain the decorum of CSOI. Keep your conversation soft, across the table in deference to other members. Please keep your cell phones on silent / vibration mode inside all facilities of CSOI.
• Wait for your turn to be seated in restaurants/bar during rush hour. You may wait in Lounge Café/Auditorium Lounge / central green lawn compound.
· Suggestion/complaint if any be written in the suggestion book at
Reception /feedback card available at the restaurant/bar.
• Please adhere to the timings of all facilities of CSOI.
• Make timely payments for annual subscription and renewal of monthly/quarterly subscription of Gym, Health Club & Swimming Pool.
· Members staying in Guest Rooms will move out of room in formal attire.
· Follow dress code (casually elegant) while entering CSOI restaurant and bar.
Shorts and Slippers are not allowed inside main building of CSOI except designated areas i.e. Health Club, Squash Court, Swimming Pool & TT. Entry to these facilities is from rear side and record of entry will be made at facility counter.
• Consuming personal liquor/smoking inside CSOI and serving to guests is totally prohibited. Food & Beverage items are not allowed to be taken out from CSOI.
• Do not make entry of excess guests in the name of other members who are not present.
• Ensure that entry of guests is made in the register kept at Reception.
• Joining of tables in bar, lounge and restaurant to sit in large groups is not allowed.
• Avoid using mobile phone and loud conversation in restaurants, lounges, bar and library. Cell phone conversation may be attended outside the facility in veranda / lounge.
|HEALTH CLUB & BEAUTY SALON||12-Jun-2014|
CSOI provides Shahnaz beauty salon services for hair & skin for both men & women including SPA on all working days(except Tuesdays) between 10AM to 7PM at The Health Club.
|STATUS REPORT ON THE POINTS RAISED DURING AGM HELD ON NOV 27, 2016||14-Jun-2017|
STATUS REPORT ON POINTS DISCUSSED DURING AGM HELD ON 27TH NOVEMBER, 2016
|CSOI Presents Book & Author Session||15-Oct-2017|
|SATURDAY MOVIE - SARKAR 3||15-Oct-2017|
|Wednesday Old Classic Movie - BAIJU BAWRA||12-Oct-2017|
|CSOI ART GALLERY||14-Oct-2017|
|OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS FOR MEMBERS/ SPOUSE ON USE OF SMART CARD||01-Feb-2014|
1. The Executive Committee has approved the introduction of smart card to automate and streamline all the financial transactions in CSOI w.e.f February 10, 2014. It is a mandatory requirement for all members.
2. Please fill the smart card forms for self and spouse and submit at the reception, Vinay Marg. The forms can also be downloaded from the institute website www. csoi.org.in
3. Charges for the smart card: self – Rs.100/- and spouse – Rs.50/- . These charges (along with the Rs.10 for the forms downloaded from the website) will be deducted upfront on the first top up (members are requested to keep the cards in safe custody and always carry on person while visiting the institute).
4. Members to report for the lost / misplaced card to the reception csoi at the earliest – 2419300, 26111081 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Duplicate cards shall be issued only after submitting in writing to GM, CSOI. The member will have to fill a new form and pay accordingly.
6. Ready smart cards will be issued ( from February 10, 2014 – Monday) to the member only from the reception of CSOI at Vinay Marg ( member to kindly sign the register on receipt of cards )
7. Minimum first time top up of Rs.1000/- (the card charges of Rs. 100/- & 50/- to be deducted by CSOI at the time of first top up).
8. Thereafter recharge will be done in multiples of Rs. 500/- at the reception only.
9. The smart card operationswill start in the restaurants, bar and the café lounge of Vinay Marg only in the first phase (from 10th February, 2014). Thereafter these cards shall be used for payments in all other facilities of Vinay marg. After successful implementation at Vinay Marg, the usage of these smart cards will be carried forward to CSOI at K.G. Marg.
10. Members / spouse are requested to validate their entry to CSOI at the reception before utilizing any facility in the institute.
11. Reception will charge / top it up only through cash or credit card (visa / master). The accompanying guest’s charges will also be billed at the reception (Request Co-Operation from all Members).
12. Initially from February 5, 2014 (Monday)x series cards (on each visit to the institute at Vinay Marg till the valid smart cards are ready) for use in the restaurant & bar only Vinay Marg, Chanakyapuri. members / spouse will be issued
13. X –series card will be activated and charged only once a day and cannot be reactivated the same day. It will have to be therefore replaced / returned at the reception while leaving the institute.
14. The x series cardswill have a refundable security deposit of rs.300/- (rupees three hundred only) deducted at the first top up of Rs. 1000/- or more (in multiples of Rs. 500/-). However smart cards will not have any security deposit but will be charged at approved rates.
15. These cards will be valid for a day only and while going back from the institute it will have to be returned to the reception and member / spouse are requested to take back the cash balance left on the card in cash. In case of Smart cards this refund is not required.
16. No cash payments to be made by the members/ spouse at any other point in the institute.
17. Once the smart cards with members detail/ photographs are issued, the x series card shall not be issued thereafter from the system ( Do carry your smart cards on each visit to the club)
18. Smart cards can be topped with any amount member/spouse wishes from time to time (minimum balance of Rs.1000/- & in the multiples of Rs.1000/-)
19. For use in any facility, members/ spouse are requested to give their cards to the service provider along with the orders placed, the billing will be instantly done and the receipt along with the card returned to the Member. The balance amount will be reflected on each bill (Please check bills for necessary details). suggestion / complaint on the smart cards can be forwarded to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
20. No orders will be generated in the facilities/reception In case sufficient balance is not available on the card for the order placed (in case of both cards - X series & Smart cards). Kindly check for sufficient balance at the Reception before utilizing the Facilities in the Institute.